Your health and safety are our number one priority. In order to keep our guests and resort team safe, we are committed to meet and exceed all guidelines from Public Health.
Temporary changes to our reservation policy for 2021 due to Covid-19:
Changes for the 2021 season:
- Out-of-the-country reservations will not be accepted by the Resort at this time. Please check back later in the season for updates.
- Group reservations of multiple sites will not be permitted.
- Maximum 6 registered guests per site.
- Public Showers are open with reduced capacity and masks are required.
- Washrooms are open with reduced capacity and masks are required.
- Clubhouse is now open with reduced capacity and masks are required.
- Hot Tubs will open as scheduled with reduced occupancy and social distancing.
We have taken the following precautions:
- Installation of plexiglass protective barrier at the office.
- Signage to promote good hygiene and social distancing.
- Hand washing and/or hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the resort.
- Enhanced deep cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas.
- Sports equipment will be available during office hours. This includes ping-pong paddles/ball, darts, basketball, bocce or horseshoes if you wish to play.
We encourage you to follow the recommendations provided by provincial health authorities:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid others who are unwell.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Maintain social distancing.
To Promote Social Distancing:
- Please stay within your household group as recommended by health authorities. The Resort is not responsible to enforce this guideline. If someone infringes on your 2-meter perimeter, kindly remind them of the 2-meter rule
- Registered guests may have unregistered guests visit the resort but due to the reduced pool occupancy, unregistered guests will not be allowed to use the pools or hot tub. Un-registered guests must sign in at the office.
- Parents should monitor their children while on the playground to ensure that they maintain a 2-meter separation from other children.
These policies may need to be adapted or changed as the summer develops. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to follow the guidelines and recommendations.
We look forward to hosting you!