COVID-19 UPDATE June 2020
Your health and safety is our number one priority. In order to keep our guests and resort team safe, we are committed to meet and exceed all guidelines from Public Health.
We have taken the following precautions:
- Installation of plexiglass protective barrier at the office.
- Signage to promote good hygiene and social distancing.
- Hand washing and/or hand sanitizer stations located throughout the resort.
- Enhanced deep cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas.
- Public washrooms and clubhouse will remain closed for the safety of staff and guests.
- Family pool and adult pool are open with reduced occupancy in order to allow for physical distancing. Closing for the season on Sept. 21st.
- Adult hot tub is open with reduced occupancy. Closing for the season on Oct. 12th.
- Family hot tub is closed.
- Playground is open. Parents should monitor their children while on the playground to ensure that they maintain a 2-meter separation from other children.
- Sports equipment will not be available for loan. If you wish to enjoy some of the games available please bring your own ping-pong paddles/ball, pool cues/balls, darts, basketball, bocce, horseshoes etc.
We encourage you to follow the recommendations provided by provincial health authorities to reduce the likelihood of catching the virus, which includes:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid others who are unwell
- Stay home when you are sick
- Maintain social distancing