Many people are looking for the best of all worlds when it comes to their vacation. They are looking for the resort experience without the heavy cost. They want a beautiful outdoor setting with excellent air quality but aren’t interested in sleeping in a tent on the ground. People also want lots of activity options, some for adults, some for children.
More and more people are discovering the benefits of RVing. While the summer vacations of childhood were more likely to involve either staying with relatives, staying in motels or camping, RVing is a natural progression.
Maybe you don’t have family in a wonderful vacation spot. Or maybe you don’t feel like staying in someone else’s home for more than a couple of days at a time. On the flip side, eating at restaurants for all meals every day while paying for a hotel might not always appeal either.
This is where a luxury RV in a luxury RV Resort can really tick all the boxes.
Summer weather in BC can be wonderful. If you’d like to spend your summer vacation close to home (and maybe save up for somewhere tropical in the winter!), and are looking for great comfort, an outdoor experience and also the opportunities to keep busy if desired, consider RV Resorts in BC.
Luxurious comfort in an upscale RV Resort is still much more affordable than a hotel holiday. Owners or regular renters can create family customs and see children blossom as they get to know the resort and the people in the community better year after year. And, for the adults, king sized beds, lavish furnishings, beautiful decks and Wi- Fi are sure to please.
Here are three luxurious RV Resorts in BC to consider:
RV Resorts BC Lower Mainland
Located very close to Vancouver (90 minutes away) is Springs Resort RV in Harrison Hot Springs. This resort offers sites for full purchase as well as seasonal or daily rentals. This resort is in an idyllic outdoor setting with a focus on luxury and is located a short stroll to the services and amenities that Harrison Hot Springs has to offer. The Village is nestled between the mountain peaks with 42 miles of pristine lake to explore. The Village offers many activities, such as the hot springs, spa services, lakeside dining, fishing, boating, hiking, golf and more.
On-site, experience the outdoors while enjoying great comfort. Enjoy the spa-like amenities, cedar and stone social pavilion, outdoor fireplaces and beautifully landscaped grounds and trails. RV’s have come a long way from their humble beginnings. Now you can enjoy comfortable king size beds, lavish furnishings, high end kitchens, big screen TV’s and Wi-Fi, all in a beautiful outdoor setting. This resort is great for families, as told here in a recent blog by North Shore Mamma.
- Heated familypool and hot tub (second adult pool opening fall of 2014)
- Clubhouse featuring spa-like washrooms, laundry, free showers
- Cedar & stone social pavilion
- Free Wi-Fi and Shaw hotspots
- 206 fully serviced 30 amp and 50 amp sites
- Close to Harrison lake – 42 miles of pristine lake for boating, wind-surfing, ‘wipe out’ waterpark & fishing
- Activities for the kids; swimming, foosball, ping-pong, crafts, family dances, kids camp, bicycling in a safe no-speed zone, large treed playground & Heritage Carousel
- dog walk & trails
- community events and activity schedule
Annual Rates start at $3,800, with weekly rates ranging from $250-375, and daily rates from $45-59.
Or purchase your site starting at $74,900 and never have to worry about booking your vacation again!
RV Resorts Okanagan
If the Okanagan is closer to home, try Waltons Lakefront Resort in Osoyoos. This resort was built exclusively for RV owners and offers beautifully landscaped grounds, majestic views and a sandy beach. Prices start at $99,900 with rent-to-own options available.
Amenities offered include:
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Fitness center
- Private patio for BBQ
- Laundry facilities
- Washroom facilities
- Shower facilities
- Convenience store
- Up to 50 Amp provided
- Cable, internet
- Three shades of stamped concrete
- Fully landscaped
- Controlled sprinkler system
- City water and sewer system
- Pads are sub-rentable
- Observatory tower
RV Resorts Parksville
Also worth a try is the oceanfront Surf Side RV Resort near Parksville on Vancouver Island.
Located in a gated community right on the ocean, guests will be awed by the surrounding natural beauty. Enjoyed by all within the comfort of a wonderful RV and walking distance to Parksville’s centre and all the dining and leisure activities it has to offer.
- Large RV Sites averaging 2,300 sq. ft.
- Pad sizes: 10’X 40′ & 12’X40′
- Full underground services
- Wireless Internet
- Digital Phone & Cable availability
- Fabulous oceanfront clubhouse
- Pool table, darts, shuffleboard
- Oceanfront sundeck and hot tub
- Oceanfront pool
- Full kitchen facilities at clubhouse (Special Events)
- Lounge with TV & fireplace
- Tennis & volleyball courts, horseshoe pits
- Sorry – no tents or tent trailers
So, the next time you’re wishing for the tradition of a repeat vacation property, but wanting the luxury of great beds, pools and wifi without the hotel/condo price, consider these RV Resorts in BC.