We were excited to read North Shore Mama, blogger Jessica Blumel’s piece about her recent stay with husband Brian and 2 daughters at the Springs RV Resort!
Jessica and her family all enjoyed a nice 2 day break from home and business, and we were pleased to read about Jessia’s “a-ha” moment when she noted: “At the risk of sounding totally naive, I actually didn’t know that RV resorts even existed and I think it’s because it’s a very unique concept. Springs RV resort is NOT just an RV park. It’s not a campsite where you book a space and park your RV for the weekend. Although this option is available, what Springs RV resort is, instead, is its own little community. The idea is, you buy the land that your RV sits on (and stays on) and you create the outdoor living space of your dreams with the space left on your land. Most of the outdoor spaces at Springs RV resort were these gorgeous wooden decks with outdoor kitchens, fire pits and perfectly maintained landscaping.”
Jessica noted it was a great place for a family trip near Vancouver.
Jessica also noted:
- fond memories she had of a “summer place” with her brother – investing at Springs RV can make that possible, as you come back year after year to the same location!
- high end camping experience (aka glamping!)
- proximity to Vancouver (1.5 hours)
- quaint and fun town of Harrison Hot Springs (“independently run shops and restaurants, a beautiful lake and beach”)
- Friday night welcome dinner (a Springs RV Resort tradition!), Saturday kids crafts, monthly dances and other events
- great amenities like pool, hot tub, clubhouse, playground, safe places to ride for kids and adults.
As Jessica mentioned, our phase 1 lots are 95% sold out, and our phase 2 are being sold now, with occupancy available in August. Lots start at $68,000 for full ownership.
To experience Springs RV Resort for yourself, visit more pages on our website or call us at 1-604-796-9767. We have open houses everyday in July and August!