Covid- 19 Update
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. In these difficult times, we have made changes to meet the criteria set out by the Public Health Authority. Our pools opening date will be announced in spring. Our washrooms will remain closed except for during pool hours to pool users. Please use your own self-contained washroom for your stay.
Harrison Hot Springs remains a beautiful place to visit even during these difficult times. The beach as well as the public washrooms in Harrison Hot Springs are open. Many restaurants are open with restricted indoor eating but all are available for take-out. See the current listing at Tourism Harrison.
We look forward to hosting you!
The Springs RV Resort is the perfect place for your perfect family get-a-way. With so many amenities there is something for everyone; a heated family pool and hot- tub, heated adult pool and hot tub, clubhouse, playground, trails, a dog park, and lots more. Located just minutes from the Village of Harrison Hot Springs with many restaurants, spas, hiking trails, beaches and the pristine waters of Harrison Lake.
- Whistler-style clubhouse
- Heated adult pool
- Large heated family pool
- 206 fully serviced RV sites
- 30 and 50 amp services
- Sites are 45′-50′ in length
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Spa-like bathrooms, hot showers, heated floors
- 5 outdoor fireplaces
- Social Activities
- Wi-fi & Shaw hotspots
Springs RV Resort could be your vacation paradise! To put your name on a waitlist for a seasonal lot please call 1-604-796-9767. Seasonal rental rates start at $7,200 plus security deposit; includes sewer, water, Wi-Fi & use of all amenities, pools, hot tubs, clubhouse, playground, putting green, horseshoe, and trails.
All rates quoted are per day (unless otherwise specified). Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Daily rate includes 2 adults, one vehicle, and one RV. Rates will display when on our booking platform.
- Children under 6 free.
- Additional adults or children $7/day.
- Pets or additional cars $5/day.
- Boat parking $15/day.
- Long Weekends: A three-night minimum booking is required for long weekends, and two nights for regular weekends.
Weather and pandemic dependent: Our Family Pool & Adult Pool are scheduled to open for May Long Weekend. In September our Pools will close for the season but our Adult Hot Tub will remain open until Thanksgiving. Please check 8 days before your reservation for current times.
- RV sites check-in time is between 1 p.m. and 8 p.m. Late check-ins please make arrangements with the office prior to arrival. A late check-in fee may apply. Check-out time is prior to 11 a.m. on departure date.
- RV site with RV Rental: check-in time is between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. Please make sure you contact your RV host prior to arrival for RV orientation.
There are no refunds for cancelations for long weekends. For all other reservations, if canceled 8 days or more prior to your arrival date, there is a $20 cancellation fee. There are no refunds within 7 days of your arrival date.
Resort office – 604.796.9767